This site is designed and maintained by BookMyCourse and is a quick reference guide to CITB approved SMSTS and Site Safety Plus courses. The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) has a long history of providing a range of services and support to the UK construction sector, including a framework for awards and accreditations.
Amongst other CITB training courses, there is a family of courses that fall under the banner of Site Safety Plus. The Site Safety Plus range of courses and associated awards are continually evolving, with the most popular of these being the Site Manager and Site Supervisor training courses, as detailed below:
• SMSTS (5 days) - Site Management Safety Training Scheme.
• SMSTS Refresher (2 days) - Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher.
• SSSTS (2 days) - Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme.
• SSSTS Refresher (1 day) - Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme Refresher.
• Health & Safety Awareness (1 day course)
• The Directors Role for Health and Safety (1 day course).
The most recent additions to the Site Safety Plus range of courses are the Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) course and more recently the Temporary Works courses.
Other courses within Site Safety Plus include:
• Achieving Behavioural Change.
• Site Safety for Shop-fitters and Interior Contractors.
• PMSTS - Plant Manager Safety Training Scheme.